The 2013 Western Bridge
Engineers' Seminar will be hosted by the Washington State Department of
Transportation. The Seminar will be held on
September 3-6, 2013 in Bellevue, WA.
- Bridge Design and Construction
- Bridge Inspection and Preservation
- Bridge Management and Load Rating
- Innovations in Bridge Engineering
- Bridge Materials and Methods
- Bridge Hydraulics
- AASHTO Bridge Specifications: Issues and Resolutions
- Measuring Quality in Bridge Engineering
- Risk Management in Bridge Engineering
For more information
Conferences and Professional Programs
WSU Global Programs
Washington State University
2606 W Pioneer
Puyallup, WA 98371-4998
Oregon Region Bridge and Structures Manager, V.P.
David Evans and Associatees, Inc.
530 Center Street NE Suite 605
Salem, OR 97301